- Child Custody and Parenting schedules
- Child Support Establishment, Enforcement and Modification
- Property Division
- Post-Decree Modifications and Enforcement
- Post Nuptial and Pre Nuptial Agreements
Ms. Bisping has been practicing law for more than 25 years. For the majority of those years she has been dedicated to helping people navigate the family court system, whether it involve child custody, maintenance, or a division of marital assets. No family law matter is exactly the same and the case strategy will be determined by discussing the client’s goals and likely outcomes. Goals range along a spectrum from reaching an agreement in a mostly uncontested setting to determining trial strategy in a highly contentious matter. If you are looking for an attorney that will guide you through the process in reaching an agreement with the other party or one that will take every step necessary to be prepared for a contested trial, then Ms. Bisping will be there beside you providing the level of personal service that a family law case needs.
After many years and many trials, Ms. Bisping still finds that each family’s case is unique because the clients are unique. Regardless of your situation, Ms. Bisping is dedicated to helping you reach your goals with individually tailored, knowledgeable, thoughtful, cost-effective legal assistance. From the start Ms. Bisping strives to provide straightforward advice and to respond to the individual’s concerns.
Ms. Bisping is a native Nebraskan and has practiced law in Illinois, Missouri and Kansas. For ten years, until joining Evans & Mullinix, P.A. in 2016, she practiced law at the former firm of Hubbard, Ruzicka, Kreamer & Kincaid in Olathe.
- The George Washington University Law School, Washington DC, J.D., 1989
- Washington University, St. Louis, MO, BA 1986
- 2004, Kansas
- 2000, Missouri
- 1990, Illinois
- Johnson County Bar Association (Member, Family Law Committee)
- Kansas Bar Association (Member, Family Law Section)
- Member Honors Moot Court Team